Maret 11, 2010

ingredients of me



“children learn to smile from their parents”

shinichi suzuki 

---

Good parents are the ingredients of beautiful children. And pleasant environments are the seasoning of a magnificent family. That's what I believe I have until now.

Someone ever asked me “why are you so nice?”

“Simply because my parents taught me so” I answered.

“Never feel afraid of being tricked by bad people?” he asked.

“Nope. Simply because I believe in God” that's how I end the conversation.

Since I was a little Tee, my parents always told me to be polite to everybody. They taught me to smile whenever someone calls my name. Reply the question they asked. And don't forget to say “Assalamualaikum” every time I enter one place.

Be positive, helpful, and friendly.

No greediness, no hatred, no lies, no jealousy to others  

That's what they taught me, their child.

And this is me.

Sitting here in front of you.

Wearing no mask, no costume

Just being me, the only daughter in the family,

 

I tell you,

I'm not afraid of being hurt, 

I'm not afraid of being left, 

I'm not afraid of being hated, 

I'm not afraid of being used,

Because I do believe that are the obstacles of being a good person,

Simply because my parents told me so,

Just to be me, Tee.

---

So, don't worry Boldie…I'll be super, as usual.

3 komentar:

  1. awwww this is so encouraging and inspiring....
    :)

    BalasHapus
  2. iye
    super sih super,..
    ntu boldie jgn dipublikasiin..

    hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  3. @gogo: ga se inspiring tulisan gogo, hehehe
    @denny: yeee..GR deh, emang situ si boldie? :P

    BalasHapus